Thursday, June 24, 2010

Drinking Beer at Amprapali Hotel !!! First Time

Hi,

First time (1998) i tried to drink with 2 of my friends in big hotel of my city, BeeR was the lucky drink on that auspicious day to go on our stomach. This was the first time for all 3.

We took one bottle of beer and tasted, it was toooo bad in taste, i suggested for cold drink. We got one bottle of cold drink but it was not enough to sooth us we ordered 2 more bottle of cold drink and we finished one bottle of beer with 3 bottle of cold drinnk aur baher gaaali dete hue nikle bahut ghatiya tha yaar.......

After that i never tried any Madira, Indra Dev Must be angri with me .........

First Time (1998) i tried cigarette and maximum 10-12 times i tried it and finally throw it, saala koi maza nahi , koi feeling nahi. One of My friend of friend tried to teach me how to smoke, he showed me 3-4 method that was surprise to me one was Rajnikant style, Gol-Gol dhuyen ke chhale. He gave his best effort to improve my smoking skill saying - Ye gale ke under jana chahiye aur phir baher aana chahiye but i was unlucky to adopt his preach, all smoke only remains inside my mouth.

But kuch bhi ho ....... Cigarette pite samay badda Tashan lagta tha, but no use i could not learn the right method to smoke and quit.

Anyway !!!! Keep away from these bad habbits.

3 comments:

  1. kise ne sahe he boola hai

    Bandar kya jane adrak ka sawad ...


    Now I will say you Bandar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, It means you can find many bandar and bandaria around, agar Bandar ki yahi defination hai toh.

    ReplyDelete